Meet Your Los Angeles Orthodontist
Dr. Michelle Stepanek
Dr. Michelle Stepanek is a dedicated orthodontist specializing in braces and Invisalign for people of all ages. She’s not only passionate about crafting beautiful smiles, but she is also committed to creating a personalized, attentive patient experience for every person that steps through the door.
Dr. Christine Stepanek
Dr. Christine Stepanek strives to create a modern and refreshing environment that children, teens, and adults will look forward to during every one of their visits. Treating orthodontics patients isn’t just her career but also her calling.
Why an Orthodontist in Los Angeles?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Our doctors continued their formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontists, they have spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Los Angeles Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Los Angeles orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Los Angeles orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Twin Teeth Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Los Angeles area.